Re: virus: purely metaphysical...burning bridges is fun!

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 18:22:49 MST

[athenonrex 2]
so if *god* was all powerful, couldn\'t he create something MORE powerful than him? if not, he\'s not all powerful. if he can, now there\'s something more powerful than he is, so he\'s still not all powerful.

[rhinoceros]
We used to ask our teachers whether God could create a stone so heavy he could not lift. The best answer we got was \"You see? God can even do things that you don\'t understand.\"

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=49;action=display;threadid=24095>