virus: Admin problems with the BBS

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 05:02:14 MST

I have noticed that some posts have disappeared from the BBS. Specifically, my second and third post in \"Re: virus: Silence machine neutralizes noise\" and the second post by dp-wilson@shaw.ca in \"virus: noise, superposition, linearity vs. \"Butterfly Effect\" of a virus\". There could be more.

Also, some posts in 2001 are dated November 2002, and they always appear as the latest post in the BBS.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=49;action=display;threadid=>