Re: virus: The List.

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 21:42:15 MST

[ben] So are we supposed to just accept this modern day blackball list
reflexively and without qualification?

[Mermaid]No.

[ben]McCarthy would be so proud. :P

[Mermaid]I bet he's thrilled as it is...

[Mermaid]Although, ben, I have to ask you out of curiosity...do you believe
that the media isnt gutlessly and so very obviously pro-Israeli?

P.S.If you had actually read the list, you'd have found a very interesting
entry that would have made you go, "eh?"...at the very least...I am
surprised you didnt notice..:) Would you care to read it again?..:P