RE: virus: The List.

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 09:54:25 MST

[Mermaid 1]Although, ben, I have to ask you out of curiosity...do
you believe that the media isnt gutlessly and so very obviously pro-Israeli?

[ben 2] I believe that some media outlets are. I beleive that others are
just as gutlessly and obviously anti-Israeli. The pro-Israeli media are
currently more popular in N. America. That to me is not deserving of such
sweeping memes as "The media is reflexivley pro-Israel".

[Mermaid 1]P.S.If you had actually read the list, you'd have found a very
interesting entry that would have made you go, "eh?"...at the very least...I
am
surprised you didnt notice..:) Would you care to read it again?..:P

[ben 2] I admit I skimmed the list. Quickly. The utility of studying in
depth one obviously biased columnist's opinions masquerading as research on
which people and how many of them share his views escaped me. If I still
have it at home I will reread it later tonight.

-ben