Re:virus:hello

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 04:51:40 MDT

[Blunderov]
There are some who would argue that there are no [em] pre-existing [\\em] patterns which are [I ]revealed [\\i]. Patterns they, will tell you, are not revealed or uncovered, they are created dew-fresh and shiny by the human mind; the perceived correlations between experience and observation organised into systems.

[rhinoceros]
My objection to them would be that you can\'t just invent a useful conceptional pattern where there is no real underlying pattern.

And I think chaotic phenomena are really divergent, not just insufficiently understood. Study of chaos is a study of divergence: How and how much they diverge. So, you could say there are patterns of divergence.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=24837>