RE: virus:hello

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 23:49:49 MDT

[athenonrex]
chaos? chaos is, to me, a pattern that has not made itself evident.
if we look at the universe, or what we do know about it, when things
are in a chaotic state, they level of into a natural order if left
alone. therefore, i offer this paradox: chaos is order.

[Blunderov]
There are some who would argue that there are no [em] pre-existing [\em]
patterns which are [I ]revealed [\i]. Patterns they, will tell you, are not
revealed or uncovered, they are created dew-fresh and shiny by the human
mind; the perceived correlations between experience and observation
organised into systems.

 Chaos is also a sort of pattern so I think you are correct to say \chaos is
order\!

IMHO \all there is\ is an infinite, unrelenting, and unfathomable [I] isness
[\i].

Maybe one of the things that both Zen and modern physics teach us is how
limiting language can be.

Warm regards.