Re: virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: Steve Parrott (luxvivens@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 16:31:07 MDT

How about just going and "buying" some sex fer chrissakes! It takes lots of
the pressure off when you are with a stranger that you know you will never
see again. You are there for YOUR pleasure, don't worry about being Mr.
Niceguy to her. Just have your fun and be on your way. I know how screwed
up in the head *I* was getting by the age of 26 (when I first "got laid"), I
can't imagine being 40 and never having had the experience.
Steve
(believer in legalized prostitution)