virus: Re:I\'m glad to be around

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 05:59:47 MDT

[quote author=elvensage link=board=51;threadid=25342;start=0#108757 date=1018770205]
First I wanna say I love your site. Great stuff. And, if you are not all firmilur with Bill Hicks, you should be. =) Here is a good link:

http://www.konformist.com/2001/hicks.htm

That is all for now, I\'ll be sticking around here. You\'re my type of people.
[/quote]

Wecome aboard! Glad you are aboard, glad you are having fun. Thank you for the Bill Hicks quotations.

Regards Hermit.