Re:virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: Daemonikan (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 20:45:30 MDT

If you\'re having problems with females I suggest you go to [url=http://www.sosuave.com/]SoSuave.com[/url]. There\'s a message board there that has some of the best advice around.

There\'s two \"Bibles\" there that are specifically the best resources. The Don Juan High School Bible and the Don Juan Bible.

Here\'s the link to the new official Don Juan Bible: http://www.sosuave.com/bible/bible.htm

And here\'s the link to the DJ HS Bible: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000534.html

These bibles helped me a lot a few years ago. My real problem was in confidence, but that changed after reading the confidence sections in both bibles.

The Discussion Board allows you to ask questions anonymously without feeling ashamed of what you ask. Some kids ask about masturbation, etc. It\'s mostly guys helping guys. There\'s a few rare females there, and they rarely post.

----
This message was posted by Daemonikan to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25338>