virus: as per Hermit's "request"...

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 21:03:21 MDT

[Hermit 5] I am sniping the balance because I refuse to indulge your
characteristic confusion of threads and issues, and seemingly equal
inability to determine for yourself what is and is not appropriate behavior
in a group environment. But it certainly makes it clear what your motivation
for responding to this thread was about, for which I am duly grateful.

[Mermaid]Ok. Since you want to make it a seperate thread...here it is.

[Mermaid]Why did you A-Kill me on #virus in IRC. Did my reply to Kalkor
deserve me being permanently banned from CoV chat? Is it because I am
'special' to you or does it apply to all Virians?

[Mermaid]Secondly, what is 'appropriate behaviour' in a group environment?
Really...dont you think I am a little old for your verbal paddle? Reading
too much Victorian Erotica lately?

[Mermaid]Hmm..Unfortunately, there is precious little that CoV has motivated
me to do in the recent past. Although, it has been incredibly educational.
It has been an excellent training ground to practice my defensive skills on
RL assholes. What is YOUR motivation? Like the sound of 'Hail Termite'?