Re: virus: Apple Computers are Evil

From: hafif uyku (hasan@chatkapi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 11:00:13 MDT

Yeah, google's not in on it of course. what whas i thinking...
the directory which i mentioned does actually exist in dmoz. but google's link was broken,..

okay but i have better proof: them banners are served from the one and only: http://zapatopi.net/

as a bonus, i present this:
<META name="generator" content="Our Lord Jesus Christ, Who hath generated all">

hafif.