Re: virus: Apple Computers are Evil

From: puppetz (puppetz@excite.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 02:10:02 MDT

[puppetz] You realize that this is satire don't you? Shenanigans?
They
have
another page where they are attempting to bring down the "Landover
Baptist" website.

[hasan yalcinkaya]
 Do a Jim Carlson search on Google, you get a directory
Society /Religion_and_Spirituality /Christianity
/Christianity_for_Seekers
/Testimonies /
this doesn't happen in dmoz.org which is supposed to be the same
thing. />

so probably someone at google is in on this.. :)

[puppetz]
So someone at google is in on this? No, of course not. I am basing my opinion on the comments that I read, 300 or so, at a web community I belong to that pokes fun of websites like this. All 35,000, and growing like crazy, of us. The consensus was that this is a parody. Maybe it's real.

puppetz