Re:virus: Neodeism

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 19:15:08 MDT

I have to admit that I had never read anything questioning the existence of Jesus Christ as real person; I should at least have checked the archives of the Mailing List.

Checking the biblical quotes was also interesting, especially the ones exposing "human weaknesses" of Jesus, even racism. There are obvious differences between the scriptures and what Christianity is supposed to stand for today.

Still, the practical utility of all this is not so obvious, because of the cultural aspects of religion.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25454>