Re: virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Arcadia (arcadia@lynchburg.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 09:44:32 MDT

> <elvensage>
> My views on death are also a bit different... because I actually want to
> know what it's like. I want to know if I disapear... if I'm still somehow
> here (other than the whole energy and circle of life thing) and such.
> </elvensage>

Dylan
> Do not wish to know now. You will find out before long, and everyone you
> know will be sad.

I had a time like that... actually more than one. I always decided that
number one, it would give too much satisfaction to people who thought I was
crazy, and number two, that it might be fun to hang out and watch the show,
now that I have decided I'm not 'part of it' anymore.

dying to oneself?
maybe.

Matt