Re: Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Archibald Scatflinger (TransdimensionalElf@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 22:45:49 MDT

crazy is majority rules. i think most people are crazy and to stupid or hung
up on themselves and their miscroscopic worldviews to realize it.
they say that the ego is the biggest obstacle on the path to enlightenment.
i tend to agree. i have taken acid some 200 plus times and shrooms probably
almost as many and it has been my experience that once you see how small you
are compared to the infinite vastness of all space and time any problems you
might have or any self respect you might have begin to seem truly
insignificant. i am in no way encouraging the use of these substances but
there is something to be said for ego death.
if you are about to graduate high school you still have plenty of time to be
"young and stupid." in fact that is what college is for. i dont think anyone
in high school knows enough about life to be in any way prepared for the
strangeness that accompanies psychedelics. the true nature of our situation
is not only stranger then we do suppose it is stranger then we are
physically capable of imagining. my advice to you is get over yourself. it
makes the rest of life a lot easier. not that i think suicide is necessarily
a bad thing. i view it as procrastination. if any one would make you feel
guilty about killing yourself then they are selfish whores. but life can be
an adventure when you see it from the right perspective.
have fun and smile

i love you all
Archibald

p.s. dont trip until you are very prepared. i recommend learning as much as
you can about all drugs before trying any of them. most of what you have
been told is probably lies that were spread by persons just as uninformed as
yourself.

the multiverse loves you

> Yeah, a lot of people would be sad, and guilt has been one of the few
reasons that has kept me here. I'm over a lot of my suicidal tendincies..
still curious... but not enough to actually pull the trigger or O.D. As for
taking drugs... I'd love too, beleive me. But I cannot at my current
possition in life. The side effects would cause too many problems in my
daily life taht I do not need. I would love to have some of the "Magical
Mushrooms" as they call them... maybe in the future. Although, the way
things are going now, the same cercumstances now will apply later, plus
some. Bah... why couldnt I have been "Young and Stupid" a few years back.
BTW: I graduate from Highschool next week... kinda weird. =P

> Oh and Matt, (which is my name too) there is nothing in the world wrong
with being "crazy." Insanity is a standard set by society. I mean, if
you're not like them, then you're different... making you crazy. Personally
I'm glad I think differently than most the midwesterners I live by here.
They're all funny... they think Jesus is coming.... LOL. I cannot help but
to sit back and be amused at peoples thoughts and actions.

> ----
> This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of
Virus BBS.

<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=254
62>