Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: elvensage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 21:40:24 MDT

   Yeah, a lot of people would be sad, and guilt has been one of the few reasons that has kept me here. I'm over a lot of my suicidal tendincies.. still curious... but not enough to actually pull the trigger or O.D. As for taking drugs... I'd love too, beleive me. But I cannot at my current possition in life. The side effects would cause too many problems in my daily life taht I do not need. I would love to have some of the "Magical Mushrooms" as they call them... maybe in the future. Although, the way things are going now, the same cercumstances now will apply later, plus some. Bah... why couldnt I have been "Young and Stupid" a few years back. BTW: I graduate from Highschool next week... kinda weird. =P

Oh and Matt, (which is my name too) there is nothing in the world wrong with being "crazy." Insanity is a standard set by society. I mean, if you're not like them, then you're different... making you crazy. Personally I'm glad I think differently than most the midwesterners I live by here. They're all funny... they think Jesus is coming.... LOL. I cannot help but to sit back and be amused at peoples thoughts and actions.

----
This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25462>