virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 11:43:47 MDT

death has shrouded my life, as of late. nd for whatever reason, whenever
this happens, death comes in threes.

first there was my loved one's aunt. she died on the 14th...
didn't get discovered until the 22nd of april. i don't remember what
exactly it was that killed her, but it was somethingg nasty to behold.
it was painful to see my closest friend all but selfdestruct over it.

second, a close friend of mine was killed in an automobile accident.
i guess he zigged hen he should have zagged while going up a hill.
as if my fear of automobiles wasn't bad enough, now this...

lastly, another friend of mine. yes, i did know him personally
and yes you probably know him. staley from alice in chains. why did that
fucker have to do it? we all told him that tahe shit WAS going to kill
him. so what the fuck ever happened the whole self preservation thing,
fuck? he OD'd and died. they didn't find his body for days either.
that day, the world didn't lose "just another musician" they lost an
excellent philosopher, a kind hearted man, a poet, and a teacher.

why does it always crumble this way? i know some of you might point out
how this post seems to contradict what my sentiments were on several
other postings, but that's because my opinions change and revise when
new expireances and information fall into my hands. right now, it think
what i feel is best summed up in this:

i do not know what death is like, nor do i wish to find out soon. and
there will be others tht die before me, and there will be many to die after me, but, given that it is enevitable, i will not say that it is
bad, but rather a necessary discofort in life.

not much left to say, plus this keyboard is a poor substitute for a pen
so i bid you good day and appalogize for bringing my personal misfortunes here.
i will leave you with this gypsy taveler's blessing:

my the sun never blind you eyes
may the wind always be at your back
may the clouds lift you to the stars
so you may dance with the moon...