Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: elvensage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 13:23:39 MDT

     Where shall I start with this? I guess I'll start with my problem "spelling." And the need of a "spell checker." I'm sorry about my spelling and such, and you're right I should use a spell checker, but I lack the time to do it. I'm going to school, working on my website, working at a job place, and I have a girl friend. On top of all this, I try to study a few things I've read on here. Another thing about me you should know:
     I was always the experament for society. What do I mean by that? So many things have been experamented on me, mainly through-out my years in schooling, that have highly effected me in bad ways. This relates because back in middle school they decided to try not teaching grammer and spelling to us. What the hell kind of experament is that?! Anyways, these experaments, I have payed for.
     I will admit that I do need to study a bit more onto things before I talk about them. I just find "out there" that I find interesting and study on them as much as the time I have permits. I'll be having more time to spend with "myself" after a couple more weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to educate "myself" a bit more on my topics of interest. A lot of the things I had talked about seemed to "come clear" to me during a "meditation session." Although I am starting to see some problems in what I had said as I think about it more and more. I'll post more on that after a clearify my thoughts a bit more.
     On another small note, I'm going on a small vacation this summer to Texas. We're going to an anime "nerd" convention. I'll be gone for nearly a week, starting the 30th this month. I was talking to a few of my friends going with me, and we all agreed to have a small experamentation with "shrooms." This is my first experamentation with "drugs" "first hand." I'm sure a few of you would be able to answer a question for me about this. How long is that detectable in your system? How is it detectable? What precautions should I take?

Thank you very much, you all have been a lot of help to me.

Elven§age

----
This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25462>