Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 06:18:47 MDT

...it's been so long since i've been participating....so many new faces!
it's always nice to see so many new people. it's eternally interesting to
observe the flux. funny, i've been quiet enough for so long that i would
imagine that few here know me at this point:) hermit shall thus chuckle now
and shall give me hand-slaps for being able to shut-up for so long. after 5
years, i still havent proven that dirty dog wrong. in other news, violet
and i have finally touched bases here in the evil city of L.A. - she's a
very impressive gal...enough to make me feel ashamed of myself when i was
her age. the CoV should have very high expectations for her. for her age,
i am flat out stunned to be honest with you. if she happens to read this,
dont get your little head to fat:D anyways..with regards to all the recent
fluctuations, i still say as i've held for the 6 years or so ive been here;
stay the course and have patience. and as a side point; just because i've
never been able to actually prove my dear friend hermit wrong as of yet,
doesnt inhibit me from thinking that at any one time he may be full of
shite:) i cant love him if im not capable of disregarding him at certain
times - i hope all that become overwhelmed by him can keep this in mind.

drsebby.

p.s. hermit; the sebby universe(tm) still resides within the deep crevasses
in your fundemental perception of quantum 'stuff'. deep down inside....you
know it. and you hate yourself for doubting me.......slowly open your
checkbook..........carefully sign your name................write in any
number that comes to mind.....sing the song of the squillions, imagine a
number to the villions, now write that number _ _ _ _

love always;
subscrillion sebby.