Re:virus: Egyptian history contradicts the Bible

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 08:29:58 MDT

<kharin>
>In which case, I hereby nominate Aesop's fables as the new holy book of
>christianity. A vast improvement, I feel.
</kharin>

HEAR, HEAR. At least Aesop didn't go around offing hundreds and thousands of
buggers because they didn't follow his rules...

Anyone ever read that thing, cover to cover? It's quite hideous at times.
The tale of Jezebel is my favorite; a woman 'painted like a whore' is tossed
out of a window by a man of god and then devoured by dogs. Yummy.