Re: Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 11:21:08 MDT

You're going to have a hard time getting validation on things like that in
this forum. Unless Hermit's busy on the bbs.

:)

Personally, I think you're not _too_ far off - but it takes some serious
dedication and personal growth to even glimpse what's available to us - and
drugs are cheating. Perhaps the drugs can give you a taste of what real
work will bring but you can't pick the lock on heaven's door...