Re: Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Zphobic (zphobic@softhome.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 06:00:34 MDT

[Hermit 3] How we developed these abilities is far less important than the
fact that they exist. I consider the arguments that psychadelics were a
prerequisite to neurological development as dubious, and probably
unproveable, although the development of self-aware AI may provide serious
obstacles to this theory.

[Hermit 3] PS "psychedelics" not "psychadelics"

[Zphobic] Sorry, but I found this terribly amusing.