virus: Re:History has not yet begun

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 07:45:54 MDT

[rhinoceros 2]
At a level high enough, these patterns constitute the laws of motion of society.

[kharin 3]
The source for this theory being? (a brief search on the Internet turned up only one page, which contained more than enough references to Sheldrake's morphic resonance theory to set the klaxons ringing).

[rhinoceros 3]
Do I need a source for that? Doesn't every scientific attempt try to find a pattern or another in reality.

Probably wrong keywords. What's a Sheldrake? Sounds dangerous... Oh I see. I just found something about telepathy. No, I am not telepathic.

Anyway, if I had to classify myself, I would say that my point of view was some revised form of historical materialism. I just removed some parts about ultimate destinations and final solutions and replaced some of the specifics. But one might arrive at similar conclusions through other paths too.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25497>