virus: new Cov tattoo!

From: Zloduska (kjseelna@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 23:06:58 MDT

Hi folks,

I posted on this subject a long time ago, and then recently in the BBS a
few days ago, when I made an appointment to have my very first tattoo done.
 Incidentally, I also decided to have it be the Church of Virus related
design that I had been thinking about for months. Last weekend I won a
gift certificate in a Costume Contest being held at the first 'Erotic
Exotic' bash at a local club (The Annex), for $50 toward a tattoo at a
parlor here in Madison, WI, Ultimate Arts ( http://www.ultimatearts.com ).
The experience itself hurt a bit, esp. around the spine and neck area, but
not unbearably and my tattoo artist was a great guy who drew the design for
free based on my ideas. I would recommend that anyone who wants one done
should collaborate with the studio to personalize it rather than choose
straight from a flash book on the wall. Anyway, now that I have some
pictures, I'm revealing it to the list.

At the studio:

http://www.lucifer.com/zloduska/images/UA2.jpg

A couple of close-ups with my digital camera:

http://www.lucifer.com/zloduska/images/tat1.jpg

http://www.lucifer.com/zloduska/images/tat2.jpg

I had this done yesterday the same day at the monthly Phil's Phad's fashion
( http://www.philsphads.net ) show I usually participate in, so I could
prance around with my brand new tat (ouch). At the show:

http://www.lucifer.com/zloduska/images/philsphads/may_php01.jpg

For those of you who are wondering what I look like from the front side, a
pic of me with my slave... er, boyfriend (I bet the hot pink hair threw you
off, eh?) without our costumes:

http://www.lucifer.com/zloduska/images/philsphads/may_php03.jpg

I tried to pull off the sexy-wink-from-the-side pose, but instead it turned
out like a goth clown that's grimacing from some dirt in its eye. Oh well.

http://www.lucifer.com/zloduska/images/philsphads/may_php02.jpg

Sorry for rambling on, but I have to have something to show for the pain.

-Kristy