Re:virus: new Cov tattoo!

From: kharin (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 02:45:30 MDT

" I have never had a tattoo myself, but I occasionally imagine what I would actually consider having tattooed on me"

Hmmm. I suspect I would feel ill at ease with the permanence of the arrangement. I would almost certainly want to amend or alter the design.

I did once consider piercings, though I changed my mind when I realised exactly how long I would have to tend the festering wound. At that point my natural indolence drew the issue to a close...

----
This message was posted by kharin to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25536>