Re: SV: virus: Digimortals

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 12:17:44 MDT

I generally get a little tired of bemoaning mass media,
though I recognize it as a worthwhile exercise which everyone should try
every once in a while.

I would however never correlate this general level of mindless shallowness as
part of any greater elite scheme to control humanity. Evolution means that
we will encounter lots of senseless things that TRULY are senseless. One
thing to remember, however, is that so matter how banal and stupid some of
this stuff is, a lot of it will likely still be around long after everyone
has forgotten about me. Or at least that's how the odds probably stack up
for any given individual who will take the thoughtful time to bemoan mass
media.

The only "Conspiracy" in mass media is the "Almighty" Dollar, or Euro etc. .
. . Against this, any other "conspiracy" (in the normal sense of that word)
would likely crumble in due course.

-Jake