virus: Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:25:45 -0600

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 23:27:44 MDT

From: "Andy Brice" <andyb1@btclick.com>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Subject: Re: virus: new Cov tattoo!
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:56:26 +0100

> I have never had a tattoo myself, but I occasionally imagine what I would
> actually consider having tattooed on me, and it usually has a Church of
the
> Virus type theme. I may actually do it one of these days, who knows when.

Jake,

Before you make your mind up it might be worth looking at a 10+ year old
tattoo. Only the blue dyes are visible and they spread out and lose their
sharpness.

Or has the technology improved in recent years?

Andy Brice

Ps/ My only experience/knowledge of tattoos is spending my formative years
in a naval town, where tattoos were common.