virus: Reading myself back

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 14:48:09 MDT

Do you ever just look back on something that you wrote a year ago or more, in
some comfy place like the Virus archives, and you think to yourself, "Did I
actually write this?????", and finally come to the realization that, yes
indeed it was you. Man, sometimes I actually can't stand myself. Sheeessh.
Why didn't somebody tell me to cut the crap! I was full of it!! Well, at
least I was having some fun. And I think that my intentions were generally
better than worse.

Thanks for putting up with me.

-Jake