Re: virus: Reading myself back

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 17:24:43 MDT

...it's sort of the same effect when you wake up and start thinking, "oh my
god, what a fool i mustve been last night!" and then you realize you hadnt
had a thing to drink, so why are you still concerned? my guess is that
things that seem very important at the time do not translate as soooo
gripping at some later date - the emotion of the moment is lost, just the
principle remains...so posts written with a dash of emotion or intensity,
can read differently at a later date.

drsebby. never reading my own posts for just that reason!:)