Re: virus: I'm out of here....me too! me too!

From: PANGosaurus (angritt@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 09:35:32 MDT

[PANG]: Please "count me out" as well. I had been filtering Joe's tirades,
because by doing so I still could read some of the more interesting
messages, but if this is going to become Joe's pulpit, exclusively, I guess
I'll be looking for another church. Abur, adieu, ciao, chuss...

PANGosaurus***********
** CyberCogito ergo CyberSum **
*****************<pang@earthling.net>