Re: virus: annoyed

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 16:05:11 MDT

...Joe, after reading this post...doesnt it occur to you that it would
perhaps be the cool thing to do, for you of all people to NOT be the first
to reply to it since you have been half of this current situation? can't
you stop? just stop...no last words of explanation or justification...just
stop. it would be the ethical thing for you to do right now.

drsebby.