Re: virus: annoyed

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 16:28:40 MDT

On 23 Sep 2002 at 0:05, Dr Sebby wrote:

> ...Joe, after reading this post...doesnt it occur to you that it would
> perhaps be the cool thing to do, for you of all people to NOT be the
> first to reply to it since you have been half of this current
> situation? can't you stop? just stop...no last words of explanation
> or justification...just stop. it would be the ethical thing for you
> to do right now.
>
> drsebby.

Where have Zloduska, Walter, Casey, Bill and others gone?

Calvin asked a question, and I answered it; they formed their own list
(to which I was invited and have joined) to get away from Hermit. In
their opinion, Hermit was practically ALL of the situation, since it was
because of him that they did so. Just fact; ask 'em yourself.