RE: virus: All I've got to say...

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 23:37:14 MDT

On 23 Sep 2002 at 21:51, Kalkor wrote:

> I think you put far too much stock in the opinions of others,
> especially one you profess so vehemently to despise.
>
> In my experience, offense has to be taken. It can never be simply
> given and be effective.
>
> You're letting it bother you enough to turn this list into a quagmire
> of your petty vindication attempts.

i am simply insisting on simple and fair justice. Forgiveness is
concomittant, in the Christian lexicon, upon repentance and atonement
(and here it eminently applies), and I have not seen, nor do I
reasonably expect, either from the likes of Hermit. He is simply not a
big enough person to engage in either. He can constitutionally neither
admit error nor apologize for it. Feel free to persuade him to prove me
wrong; I eagerly welcome same.