RE: virus: All I've got to say...

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 22:51:43 MDT

I think you put far too much stock in the opinions of others, especially one
you profess so vehemently to despise.

In my experience, offense has to be taken. It can never be simply given and
be effective.

You're letting it bother you enough to turn this list into a quagmire of
your petty vindication attempts.