virus: Annoyed

From: Casey M (cmanisca@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 07:32:35 MDT

[Zloduska]
Er, you both certainly implied it. The word "minion" has been thrown around
here more often than free condoms at a Gay Pride Parade. I don't have the
time to dredge it up, but you have basically painted anyone who is a
sympathizer or supporter of Hermit on any issue to be a "minion" of his. I
don't want apologies, I'm just pointing out that there is a clear difference
between that term and a "friend".
[Casey]
Implying something requires that I actually felt you were. Explicitly
saying something is just that; someone stating a point of view regarding a
subject.

I did not explicitly say you were a minion of Hermit. Nor, did I imply that
you were.

You've stated that you've not read the dialogue between Hermit, Joe, and
myself. Which I will remind everyone here that I refrained from almost ALL
of the flammage.

Again, I will say I did NOT imply that you were a minion of Hermit. There
is a difference between being a friend and a minion. I ask you to reflect
upon that since I'm finished with this line of dialogue considering I have
nothing left to prove.

Kind regards,
Casey