Re:virus: Annoyed

From: Zloduska (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:51:35 MDT

Just so you know, Casey, I'm not pissed at you, but I would at least like to respond:

I included you in with Joe because I saw that you had also brought up the M-word at least once in reference to Hermit and his supporters, and not in a positive light. I doubt I was hallucinating. Also, you had previously mentioned my name in this discussion. I added your name to my little addendum not to peck at you, but to clear up a misunderstanding. Capeeesh?

[Casey]
I did not explicitly say you were a minion of Hermit. Nor, did I imply that
you were.

Well, okay, I just wanted to make sure you understood me.

[Casey]You've stated that you've not read the dialogue between Hermit, Joe, and myself. Which I will remind everyone here that I refrained from almost ALL
of the flammage.

Actually, I have read *most* of the dialogue, all summer long and the stuff that happened recently. I have also talked to different parties (on both 'sides' of the issue) about it.

You can now get back on your knees and put the Swedish rubber ball gag back in your mouth. Heh.

----
This message was posted by Zloduska to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26707>