Re: Re:virus: annoyed

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 10:54:48 MDT

Zloduska said:

> > Not only is it irksome that you have slapped a label on me that does
> > not belong, when I have avidly tried to avoid the whole fiasco, but I
> > am also _not_ impressed by your own abusive language toward David.
> > You should know that David has always tried to remain neutral and do
> > right by us, and he is the least deserving of your animosity and
> > misdirected hostility. I'm pissed that he was bothered enough by the
> > immature quarrels that he left.

Thanks, I really appreciate you giving voice to my frustrations.

Joe replied:
> He was the persistent enabler of Hermit's behavior. I would have
> preferred that he stayed and jettisoned the Hemorrhoidally Bloviating
> One, but he made his own choice, and I respect it.

This is too much.

Joe, read this very carefully: I am equally the persistent enabler of *your*
behavior. You have exactly one chance to apologize for your animosity and
misdirected hostility before I withdraw my services.

David