Re:virus: annoyed

From: kharin (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 06:19:45 MDT

"My only complaint with David was that he ceded BBS controls to
Hermit, and did not intervene when Hermit began abusing them to
subserve his own political slant on things. I am not the only one here
who has voiced that particular complaint."

As I recall, Hermit was quite open about the fact that all news reporting is constrained by subjectivity, as anyone who has read the same topic covered by American and European sources will be abundantly aware. Hermit was also quite open about the fact that same applied to his selection of news sources. Everyone else was perfectly at liberty to post in exactly the same manner whenever they so pleased, a facility that you have recently made frequent use of (i.e. subserving your own political slant on things).

----
This message was posted by kharin to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26707>