Re:virus: annoyed

From: David Lucifer (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 05:40:27 MDT

[quote from: BillRoh on 2002-09-24 at 12:52:03]
This whole thing got out of hand because of David's unwillingness or inability to reign in an out of control moderator.

Out of control moderators remove other people's posts or prevent them from posting. As far as I know Hermit did neither. Am I mistaken?

To this day I have never understood your criticisms of Hermit in the capacity of moderator. Exactly what did he do that made you leave?

Silence is a form of communication. When action is needed, and the response is silence, then it is safe to assume in this case that the silence is equal to full support of Hermit. This is why David is grouped with Hermit. Their leaving together seems to indicate that this is indeed the case.

I withdrew before Hermit.

Apparently you see only what you want to see.

----
This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26707>