Re: virus: Sebby coming to a city near you...

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 19:03:28 MDT

    ...myself and the lovely miss Laura will be flying to NYC tomorrow (Tuesday
    20th) and driving back to L.A. starting on the 24th or so. im sort of
    eyeballing a southern route (gots ta see the rednecks)...but if anyone has
    any suggestions as to where to stop and what to see...drop me a note. also
    - i will be going through wash. DC so if anyone might be available to visit,
    i might be able to divert our trip and meet up for a snack or a pint. let me
    know asap. and be sure to give #'s and city location.

    hope to see some of ya!

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".

    In a message dated 5/19/2003 2:15:38 AM GMT, myhomicidalneighbor@hotmail.com