Re: virus: Sebby coming to a city near you...

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 19:03:59 MDT

    Come to Austin. Come into Texas. Come shake hands with Rednecks galore, and
    other humans as well. See the Capital. Drive up I-35N to Ardmore, only five
    hours away in the Oklahoma Indian territory. Do you have any idea how many
    Hindus there are in this world? You may see me lying tits up in a ditch. If
    you do, feel free to turn me on my side, so I don't go like Jimi Hendrix.
    Thanks.

    Love,

    -Jake