Re: virus: A Virian Thought of the Day

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 11:26:34 MDT

    Subj: Re: A Virian Thought of the Day Date: 6/3/2003 12:25:22 PM Central
    Daylight Time From: Jkr438 To: memetics@mmu.ac.uk CC: Jkr438

    The Libertarian Red Pill http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php? board=3;
    action=display; threadid=28493

    simple regurgitation follows . . .

    In a message dated 6/3/2003 12:03:07 PM Central Daylight Time, Jkr438@aol.com
    writes:

    [Jake] If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you drive down to the
    bottom in your Jeep and go through everyone else's wallets just to see if there was
    anything worth keeping?
    -Meryn Cadell

    [rhinoceros] If we live in The Matrix, and if The Matrix is in fact a Role
    Playing Game, maybe I am supposed to.

    [Jake] If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?
    -ma

    [rhinoceros] If I did, would you assume that I was a Non Player Character?

    [Jake2] Perhaps you are their leader? with a plan to suvive the jump? If so,
    then definitely a player character. Perhaps in league with that guy picking up
    the wallets, I'd guess. Definitely an evil plot of some considerable depth
    and group organization/conspiracy.

    [Wise Baby Child]: "do not try to bend the spoon, that's impossible." [Neo]:
    "There is no spoon."

    Love,

    -Jake