virus: Fw: Religion help

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 13:15:55 MDT

    Any suggestions for Katie?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "k.t." <pointofyouth@yahoo.com>
    To: <david@lucifer.com>
    Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 2:28 PM
    Subject: Religion help

    > Hello,
    > I was wondering if you could help me a bit with this. Right now, I
    am fourteen years old, and born into a Methodist religion. Through the
    years, I've questioned my hereditary beliefs, and come to a conclusion that
    I do not belong to this religion. I do belive in God, however, I think that
    everything that is on Earth and surrounding areas were naturally made, not
    created by God. I belive that there is no proof, even though there is a
    bible, that Noah fit all of the animals on the Ark, that all of the plauges
    have occured, ect. I find it also hard to belive that Moses split the
    ocean. I am a type of person that does not talk about what normal teenagers
    prefer to converse about. I have been studying astronomy and physics (with
    other sciences) since I was in third grade. My parents are open to this,
    but they do not want me having a religion doing with Satanism (i.e.
    LaVeyan). If you could please give me an open list of religions that you
    would recommend, I would greatly