RE: virus: Running short of Fatted Calves - Will a tortoise do?

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 15:53:25 MDT

    It's wonderful to come home again.

    Fit the First: THE LANDING"
    "His form is ungainly -- his intellect small -- "
    (So the Bellman would often remark)
    "But his courage is perfect! And that, after all,
    Is the thing that one needs with a Snark."

    Carroll, Lewis. The Hunting of the Snark: an Agony in Eight Fits

    http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=CarSnar.sgm&images=i
    mages/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=1&divisio
    n=div1

    Thank you Hermit for the 'dinner and a show'!

    Best regards
    Blunderov