Re: virus: Re:Jobs and Human History

From: Rafael Anschau (anschau.ez@terra.com.br)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 19:30:51 MDT

    Athenorex argument seems to be drawn from the premise that men would not
    be selfish anymore, if he just had some "conditioning". (This is what I
    perceive from volunteering economy). That's obviously a false
    premise(Dawkins, The Selfish Gene) and any argument from here would therefore be false.
    Unfortunately.

    []'s

    Rafael

    --