virus: Re: Thank you!

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 13:10:38 MDT

    Thank you to the anonymous benefactor who made a contribution to the
    Church of Virus on my behalf.

    I discovered this accidentally when attempting to make a contribution on
    my own behalf. (Unfortunately I was unable to complete this transaction
    due to some PayPal problems. I have hopes that this snafu will be
    resolved in the near future.)

    Thank you, whoever you are!

    Best regards.
    Blunderov

    "We think in generalities, we live in details." Alfred North Whitehead