RE: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 13:06:00 MDT

    From: "Michelle Anderson"
    <michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com>
    To: <virus@lucifer.com>
    Subject: RE: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance
    to all Virians
    Date sent: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:45:51 -0700
    Send reply to: virus@lucifer.com

    > That's it. Hermit, you're disgusting. Attack me if you like, but you
    > are vile. Joe may be easy to provoke and hard to calm down but
    > there's something missing from his spewing - he uses a lot of
    > adjectives and sputters frantically but he lacks the sadism apparent
    > in your style.

            I told you so.
         I have long been the Cassandra (or one of the few) crying like a
    voice in the wilderness concerning the nauseous destructiveness to this
    list embodied by the odious actions of Hermit, and many others have
    ignored my message, even though it was prompted by a love of this list
    and its original purpose, and a deep and genuine dismay at seeing it so
    sullied and soiled. Instead, responding to his selective ego-stroking
    carrots and fearful of his vituperative sticks, many have been pulled
    willingly along by their ideological nose rings into supporting and
    applauding his execrable actions whilst smiting my dire prophecies. I
    am one of the few who has no fear of this Gorgon, and we few have
    been roundly and unjustly stoned by the minion many because of it.
    Well, now that the disgusting ghoul has completely shucked his mask
    and shown his ghastly visage for all who still possess vestiges of eyes
    to see, it's vile, vicious, vindictive and execrable nature can no longer
    be reasonably denied. Once irrevocably revealed, such a foul visage
    can not be rehidden from list members' awareness. Are Hermit's
    minions proud of his recent actions here? Can they, in all good
    conscience, bring themselves to support such horrendous animality any
    more?
         As to the sick, demented and twisted avatar, I would not be
    surprised if it was sent via redirector, as Hermit maintains he can use
    but I can't (and indeed, I have never used one, or tried to, or previously
    heard of its existence before he mentioned it onlist). Whether or not
    such a device was used, I personally have no doubt as to the avatar's
    original source, nor, I believe, does anyone else here who is not totally
    bereft of reason.
         The larger question is whether or not David is so dependent upon
    Hermit's list services that he finds it impossible to discipline him? If he
    had attacked David's mother as he has attacked mine, would David still
    find himself constrained to be lenient? Or are such services a form of
    list blackmail the payment for which is the toleration of such intolerable
    behavior?
    We shall see.