Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Calvin O Ashmore (coa@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 11:03:40 MDT

    Hermit, you cannot honestly pose any situation in which your actions now
    are anything resembling right or proper. I don't know if anything makes
    you think that what you are doing now is wise or serving any interest that
    is good, sensible, decent, or productive.

    Whatever grounds may be that you use to hold your grudges, you need to
    drop them for the sake of the community, if its well being is an interest
    of yours.

    I want to show that you have no support in your crusade here, regardless
    of what reason or justification you may have used to set it in motion so
    long ago.