virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 10:30:32 MDT

    Ah Billy, I keep meaning to ignore your fatuous outpourings, but you do make it so terribly difficult to repress the reflux reflex..."Not only is it in poor taste, but the avatar added themselves the the reputation app. Humm - I wonder who and why?"

    When a sneaky, lying thug like you starts stammering, it passes my ability to restrain myself. You appear to forget who was not just insulting, but threatening, on the CoV. I haven't. Neither it seems, has Joey's Mommy(tm). Neither have I forgotten your vicious words and actions to Lucifer and I, and deliberate torpedoing of attempts to establish a structure to prevent it. Most of which, but not all by any means, remain on record in the Pit & Serious Business forums.

    At that time the community stated its preferred means of expression by its apathy, inability or unwillingness to moderate your and Joey's behaviours. The same appears to be happening again. So consider that I am merely behaving as the CoV has indicated is right and proper (though less aggressively to be sure). And shall continue to do so until this modus is no longer found acceptable and people told how the situation is to be resolved and such behaviour dealt with. Hopefully soon now.

    Maybe by then Joey's mother will have stopped dribbling and died, and he might be doing something other than masturbating over Fux TV and emptying pisspots over our heads. And perhaps you will have shot yourself in the head, rather than the foot and we won't have to put up with your ludicrous attempts to portray yourself as some kind of vacuous elder statesman. Though of the latter, I have my doubts. Your ineptness is bound to lead you to plug yourself in the paw again - as usual. In the meantime, your public words and off-list rants preclude me from doing anything but laugh at your antics when you attempt to get people to take you seriously.

    Love

    Hermit

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28917>