RE: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 10:21:33 MDT

    It looks at face value like an attempt to re-ignite the Joe's mother row
    which was arguably the most damaging set-to we have seen in the church.

    Was it a joke? Was it an attempt at sabotaging the emergent détente that we
    appear to be nearing? Is this person valiantly trying to be a scapegoat who
    can unify us in our contempt and derision?

    I say name and shame them David and let the individual answer for
    themselves.

    Regards

    Jonathan